Job Title: Business Development Executive
Start a rewarding career in sales, marketing and financial services, with an earning potential. This role would suit a recent graduate or an entry level professional, which is money-motivated and looking for an opportunity to progress within a company
Sales, Marketing & Trading
• To generate quality leads that result in sales.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for business.
• Work with team to achieve sales performance targets.
• Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way.
• Monitoring International market performance by reviewing Trade Media and keeping clients updated with the same and provide investment advice accordingly.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing as well as new customers in person and via telephone calls.
• To ensure that the customer is notified with all the prevailing fundamental factors which may have an impact on product prices
• Must have basic knowledge of Commodities that we Trade in.
• Must be aware of Major Consumers, Research/ Regulated institutions in Commodity Trading
• Must be updated on “The impact of International Events on the prices of the commodities that we Trade in.”
• Exceptional Communication Skills
• Exceptional Negotiation skill & Convincing Power
• Must be a team player.
• Excellent stress manager
• Target Driven, must be focused on the results
• Self Starter with high Motivation
• Proactive Attitude
• Must be a good time manager
Other Skills: Exceptional Communication Skills, Exceptional Negotiations Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Basic monthly allowance plus commission