Perks HR is looking for a Business Planning & Analysis Manager for one of our Reputed Client.
· Continuous monitoring of the performance of the business
· Providing analysis and delivering insights that link management reporting to business strategies
· Take ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process for the region including understanding financial opportunities and risks
· Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial, and financial targets are delivered
· Building partnerships and strong relationships at all levels throughout the organization and providing financial support to commercial decision making at the CEO level
· Delivering analysis and insight on business opportunities; providing options and scenarios for business decisions
· Regularly conduct market research and analysis to identify market trends and opportunities and threats to support the CEO in decision making.
· Dealing with and working through issues of conflict and operational challenges with project teams and other stakeholders
· Understanding the cost drivers of the business and providing insight to the non-finance members
· Support the CEO in monitoring effectiveness of controls and corporate governance
· Support the CEO in monitoring effectiveness of controls and corporate governance,
Requirements and Skills:
· 5+ years' of analysis experience at an MNC or as an analyst at an investment company or an investment bank
· ACA/ACCA/CFA/CIMA or MBA or similar from a top business school
· Highly analytical and be able to interrogate data and use ERP systems such as AX.
· Understanding of data analytics and use of tools such PowerBI and Tableau
· Comfortable driving change and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
· Competent in financial modeling in Excel
· Prepares quality presentations in PowerPoint with high attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time