1) Assist/Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
2) Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes and ensure deadlines are met.
3) Liaise with technical, finance, commercial, and site departments to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
4) Coordinate with all relevant determents to execute the defined jobs.
5) Help prepare budgets.
6) Analyze risks and opportunities.
7) Oversee project supply chain management.
8) Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
9) Assist in developing project forecasts.
10) Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.